News, Fashion, Life-style, Tales, Events, Beauty, Entertainment, Religion, Early-hour Devotion**
15 Jan 2016
BUHARI AND APC CAN NOT LIE THEIR WAY OUT OF FRAUDULENT BUDGET – Ukaegbu Ukaegbu.
It is known that President Buhari submitted what he called ‘2016 Budget’ to the National Assembly on December 22, 2015 As the content and details of the budget began to leak to the public, it attracted strong criticism from Nigerians.
Shortly after, it was revealed that the Buhari government has withdrawn the budget for possible amendments, and corrections. This report was swiftly denied by Buhari’s Minister of Information Lai Muhammed.
Now the very budget which is within the custody of APC controlled National Assembly and Senate (NASS) has been declared missing according to various reliable inside sources. Here is Premium Time report on the issue:
“The hard and soft copies of the 2016 budget documents President Muhammadu Buhari handed over to the National Assembly on December 22, 2015, have been declared missing, PREMIUM TIMES can authoritatively report.
“The Nigerian Senate was scheduled to commence deliberation on the proposed budget Tuesday (today).
“But Senate Leader, Ali Ndume, shocked lawmakers at a closed-door session, when he told them the budget documents had been stolen, people familiar with the matter told PREMIUM TIMES.
“Mr. Ndume, our sources said, explained that deliberation on the budget could therefore not begin until fresh copies of the documents were obtained from the presidency, the Ministry of Finance or that of national planning,” Premium Times Reports.
It is very obvious that there is something fishy and fraudulent going on with the '2016 budget' which both the presidency and the APC controlled NASS are not willing to tell Nigerians.
However, since the content of the originally submitted budget are known, by the time Buhari and his party finish their manipulations and bring back the missing documents, then Nigerians will have a fresh look at it and then compare with what they saw before.
Therefore, no amount of lies by the government and the APC controlled NASS will get them off the hook.
-----
By Ukaegbu Ukaegbu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Daniel Klaidman Deputy Editor, Yahoo News Four hours after three suicide bombers killed at least 41 people and wounded hun...
-
In yet another landmark event attended by top government officials, the Lagos State Government has unveiled the statues of ...
-
Two students of Imo State Polytechnic lost their lives tragically in the early hours of yesterday following a serious fire ou...
No comments:
Post a Comment