File photo used only for illustrative purpose
A woman who is said to be possessed with evil spirit has reportedly initiated some women in a hospital at night.
According to B-Metro, the daring woman caused panic at Mpilo
Central Hospital South Africa, last week after she initiated several
mothers who were admitted to the children’s Orange Ward into her satanic
cult.
B-Metro reports that last Wednesday night, the woman woke up in the
dead of the night and undressed before waking up five other women who
were believed to have been hypnotized. She ordered them to eat some
fruits before instructing them to undress because the ritual had to be
done in the n*de.
In the ward, there were seven mothers and only one person was excluded from the ritual after she claimed to be “untouchable”. The ritual went ahead and some women were initiated and later given things to take home.
The matter came to light the following day when the alleged Satanist’s husband came in the company of a prophetess.
Speaking with B-Metro, one of the women who was admitted to the ward at the time said: “On
the following day, no one talked about what had transpired during the
night until the time when her husband came during visiting hours in the
company of a prophetess.
“He then asked us whether his wife had not given us any problems during the night and we asked what he meant,” she said.
Afterwards some of the women affected then opened up about what had happened.
The prophetess to pray and she quizzed the possessed woman why she
was at the hospital, to which the woman said it was because her child
was sick.
However, the prophetess then declared that her child was not sick,
but she had deliberately made her sick to gain access into the hospital
ward for easy targets.
“The prophetess then ordered the woman to remove what she had
put inside the baby’s body. Surprisingly she miraculously took out some
things from its ears, stomach and knees,” said one of the patients.
The terrified mothers, fearing for their lives and of their children, then reported the matter to the matron.
It is reported that after the weird incident, some patients escaped
from the hospital while others were moved to the Yellow Ward leaving
the “satanist” alone at the Orange Ward.
When a B-Metro news crew visited the ward on Wednesday, the mothers
who witnessed the incident confirmed but would not narrate what had
happened saying they feared that would put their children’s lives in
danger.
“We are the only ones who are still at the hospital since that
day when it all happened, so we fear for our children’s lives. We cannot
talk to you. But if you need information talk to the matron because the
issue was reported to her,” said two women who witnessed the incident.
When the hospital’s acting chief executive officer Leonard Mabhandi
was contacted for comment he said he was not aware of the incident.
“Sorry I have not been informed of such an incident,” he said.
No comments:
Post a Comment