Abba
Kyari who has been heavily linked with a scandalous N500 million bribe
from multinational telecommunication company, MTN has spoken scantily on
his rumoured suspension.
Abba Kyari
The Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Alhaji Abba
Kyari, says he was not suspended as insinuated in some quarters,
according to the DailyTrust.
The Chief of Staff clarified that he was only on leave and had resumed.
"Are you going to tweet that I am back?", he asked State House correspondents on Friday while coming out of the president's office.
Asked to react to reports that he was relieved of his appointment, Kyari quizzed: "I don't go on leave?"
But when he as asked to speak on camera, he said: "I don't talk to the press. You know my job doesn't hold me talking."
The Chief of Staff clarified that he was only on leave and had resumed.
"Are you going to tweet that I am back?", he asked State House correspondents on Friday while coming out of the president's office.
Asked to react to reports that he was relieved of his appointment, Kyari quizzed: "I don't go on leave?"
But when he as asked to speak on camera, he said: "I don't talk to the press. You know my job doesn't hold me talking."
Reports had earlier emerged that President Buhari had sanctioned the probe of Kyari over
media allegations of bribery in the tune of N500 million to help
prevail on the Federal Government to reduce the fine slammed on the
South African company by the Federal Government.
No comments:
Post a Comment