More
than 57,000 results of students who participated in Saturday's UTME
have been released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
JAMB has released results of candidates who wrote Saturday's UTME
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has released the
result of the Computer Based Test of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination, UTME, for the 57,000 candidates that wrote the examination
on Saturday, Vanguard reported.
This was disclosed on Monday by the Registrar, Prof. Is-haq
Oloyede. He said that the results of over 57,000 candidates had been
released.
He also said that the examination could not go on at the Lagos
State University of Technology, LAUTECH because of the ongoing strike in
the institution, saying that if the strike was not called off by today
(Monday), the authorities of JAMB will have no other option than to
relocate the candidates to University of Ilorin which he said was the
nearest centre from Ogbomosho.
It has also been revealed that racketeers have allegedly duped some
of the candidates by selling fake examination questions they tagged,
‘origi’ for N200,000 which JAMB latter discovered that the questions
were the JAMB questions in 1984.
Meantime, security operatives have arrested one of the
“candidates”in Aba, Abia state for allegedly attacking the JAMB
officials that prevented him from gaining entry into the exam centre.
No comments:
Post a Comment